✍🏻📝Health Write For Us – Submit a Sleep or Health Guest Post📰
We are now accepting guest posts from bloggers who would like to increase their reach within the sleep and health related niches.
If you would like to write for Sleepy Deep, please read the following:
Guest articles must be related to sleep in some way. This means they can either focus on sleep itself, or on an overlapping topic. For example, some overlapping topics which would be a good fit are:
- Health guest posts including related topics such as wellness, fitness, healthy eating and diets, weight loss, and longevity
- Parenting guest posts including topics such as raising teens, maternal, and baby
- Stress relief including topics like relaxation, meditation, and yoga
Keep in mind when pitching a topic that Sleepy Deep is all about promoting the importance of healthy sleep. We spend one third of our lives asleep, and sadly, many people suffer from sleep deprivation or other sleep related conditions. The world would be a better place if everyone woke up everyday feeling refreshed, healthy, and happy.
What are the benefits of being a Sleepy Deep health guest blogger?
Writing for us is a great way to increase the reach of your audience. However the biggest benefit is for SEO purposes. We have a strong domain with good domain authority. This means that your blog will benefit from the link juice we can send your way.
We will allow dofollow links within the content. However, you are only allowed to include one link and it can not be to any revenue based content. Linking to your home page or any informational article is fine, and this will still benefit the overall SEO of your site.
Where Do We Publish Guest Posts?
Where we publish your guest post depends on the quality and topic. If we like the writing, and the topic is related to improving sleep, we will include it within our Sleep Better section. However, if the topic does not necessarily match the content in this section, we will publish it within a guest blogger section.
We are always looking to grow our network and we would enjoy receiving multiple guest posts provided the writing is excellent and the topics are of interest.
How Does It Work?
If you would like to write for us, please send an email to info@SleepyDeep.com and please include a short pitch about the topic of your blog post. If we like the idea we can take things from there.
Please do not submit a guest post without first obtaining approval from us. Any guest posts sent directly to us without prior correspondence will be ignored.
Health Guest Post Guidelines
Please refer to these guidelines when writing your guest post:
- The content must be unique and high quality. We reserve the right to reject content that is poor quality. No plagiarized content content is allowed, and do not submit any spun content.
- The guest post must be minimum 800 words.
- The content must be properly formatted for good readability. This means short paragraphs of no more than 5 lines, and no excessively long sentences.
- All facts must be backed up my authoritative sources. However, please do not link out excessively. As a rule of thumb, keep it to a maximum of 3 external links for 800 words (including one link to your own site).
- You are allowed to include one link to your own site within the content. However, this link cannot be to any revenue driven content. This means any content with affiliate links or sales pages.
- You must provide your own imagery. Any content without imagery will be rejected. You must provide the source for this image, or provide an image which you yourself own.
- The content must be proofread before sent to us. Any grammatical errors in your content will lead to us rejecting it.
- We reserve the right to make final edits.
- Please include a bio with your guest post of no more than 30 words. You may include a link to your home page within this section.
- Please send your content to us as a Google Doc.
What Happens Next?
Provided that all the above guest post requirements have been met, we will add your post to our content schedule for publishing. Depending on the time and our schedule, your post may be published immediately, or it may be placed in a queue for up to 4 weeks. For the most part we strive to get the content published ASAP.
Once the post is published we ask that you promote it on your end through your social channels.
Want to write for us health? We look forward to hearing from you.
Few things to help you find us easier (wink wink)
- my guest posts
- this guest post is from
- suggest a guest post
- this is a guest post by
- this is a guest article
- guest post by
- submit guest post
- submit an article
- write for us health